27 November 2006

My not so important life

My Life. It ain't at its best right now. Things are happening.Things that do not concern me. Things that are "supposed" to be part of me. But they are not. Because, I am not me these days.
My Life. It's not important. Not to anyone. Not to me. It's not important enough, to discuss it with people. That's why I am creating this space. To be able to express myself, without having to explain why. Without having to give a damn of any opinions. Who needs opinions when as I grow older, I know that not even mine opinions on my life, really count?
My Life. It will be mine, when I start seeing it, really seeing it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same, but every time it gets to dark I go to stevepavlina.com and read his articles. They really help.
Take care
Tom

Vida said...

Tom, welcome. Will visit. thanks.

The Mad Hatter said...

Hey there,
welcome to the world of blogging and thanks for coming by my place and commenting, I love to see new people showing their faces.

I know what you mean, my life has also taken a change in direction, a change that I dont like and I wish for it to get back to how it used to be, but I have to deal with it, you cant bring the dead back, can you! But thats me, I hope what your dealing with is'nt as complicated as that.

I think its a good thing that you came here, if you are down, you will find people to pick you up, take you from that dark tunnel, as I did, I have found a whole new family through blogging and Im looking forward to getting to know you too.

Once again, welcome you our world :-)

Vida said...

Welcome too Mad Hatter.
You know, the hardest part in life is when you lose the things that you have taken for granted. Your world becomes fragile.
The question is, how do you pick yourself up? I guess we will find out, even through blogging :)
Goodmorning!

Mimey said...

Writing a blog can definitely help you to see clearly :-)

Vida said...

Jenima, really hope so :)
At least writing your words down,ight be helpful. Even when no one is reading !