29 June 2007

bad luck ha ha!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



I like a straight woman....fuck. Believe me people, that's even worse than being single!
It's even worse than having a guy emailing you pretending he is a dog (!) who wants to have a master and he gives you his phone number....how pathetic is that?? Oh yeah, this is the guy previously mentioned...
It's even worse than the fact that all I do is work and it's summer! It's even worse than the fact that I am bad at what I do these days!
I like her!! Frustrating!


Bad luck right? Yes!

5 comments:

Mimey said...

There has to be hope.

THERE HAS TO BE HOPE.

THERE HAS TO BE HOPE!

Straight women can be open to suggestion. Life's not just a sick joke. It can be ok.

THERE HAS TO BE HOPE!

I shall wish you luck with wooing (or coming to terms with disaster) and hope you can spare me a bit of the same.

Not that I have ANY idea what you're talking about ;-)

Vida said...

ok...here is the latest development. Went for a drink yesterday.It lasted 4 hours. Why am I getting the feeling there is something here?
She wants to meet today...!

THERE HAS TO BE HOPE!

thanks for good flows of energy!

so you dont have ANY idea? lol ok :)

het (aka quickfit) said...

Hi Vida
Glad your drink went well, and I hope your meet today goes exactly how you hope...
good luck lady and you go girl !
ciao4now xx

Mimey said...

Ok so today I find out the woman I fell in love with yesterday is married. I'm assuming to a man. I knew it was hopeless from the start.

So yeah, no idea what you mean.

Like, all straight women are open to suggestion, aren't they? I'm sure I heard that somewhere ;-)

You don't drink with someone for four hours unless there's a pretty big something there. SOME sort of something.

Vida said...

HET, thanks! I ve got news!


JENIMA so no idea ha....!

Well girls I got news....she came on me last night!! Did not expect it!
So yes the 4 hours of drinking meant something!