09 June 2007

summer love?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I think I like someone....
is it because it's summer?
or is it the fact that I haven't liked someone for a long time?
That person just gets my attention
and the funny thing is that I suspect we don't have many things in common.
I am far more cynical. The person sounds romantic, sensitive, low profile. I am none of these!

But i try to be cool about it. I mean when you are taken for granted, they tend to just ignore you. So you have to keep a certain distance BUT on the other hand you have to know when to give a little bit of yourself .
How funny is that? I guess it's human psychology.

I like you...

2 comments:

Mimey said...

is it summer? no one told me!

hope it's going smoothly.

Vida said...

oh it's summer alright. Had first swim in the pool yesterday!
it's not going smoothly but we will see...!