21 September 2007

Until the end of September...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

...I will wait until it ends.
They keep telling that September is the start of new things, the beginning of the new year and that we should program our daily lives.
So I was forced to "forget" my best summer moments ever ( yes I had a beautiful summer full of love, friends, swimming, lots of sun and great moments) and be part of the daily life.
So I programmed my life once again. I started the gym, a new work project, I went shopping to see the new season fashion. And I tried to fit my love into my daily life.
Boy, that was difficult!
Maybe I am not good in adjusting, maybe I am. Well the thing is that this whole programming thing is yet to begin. People are in a strange mood ( I guess trying to adjust as well).
We organise our nights out but not very good. I plan in my head dinners for friends and for people to meet my new love. But plans stay in my head! Oh I need to find a way to organise me.

I feel a strange pressure to "grow up". I am not a grown up! and I turned 30!
Ohhhh those summer moments!

No comments: