16 October 2008

Dilemma

Life has been all about work the last couple of weeks. You cannot imagine how much. Anyway. I cannot complain, there also two trips in the meantime. One for work and one for pleasure.It was nice, changing the scenery.
You know, I have been too concerned over her, and her health. Apparently she as a tumor in her breast. So sad. I wishI was there for her. I cannot, but feel guilty. I am not there, not even as a friend. My need to stay away to find myself, means refusing to be there for her. I don't know if and how wrong I am. I feel bad.
She calls. She still wants us to be friends, she stills says that being together is unhealthy because there was no sex. She is right. I cannot see that though. Nothing has changed for me. I still have feelings. I told her that, 1 hour ago when she called. She did not comment, she only said that she thinks of me and there are things that only make sense if she tells them to me.
So you know...There is nothing I can do, I think. Not even try to be with her. And she is ill. I cannot pressure anymore. On the other hand, I can't be there for her, the way she wants me.
Why do i have the feeling that I am not thinking correctly? Maybe I should be there. Am I that strong?

No comments: