04 February 2007

Hate my job

My boredom hasn't left me. Not, that I have done anything to stop it...
I am going through the phase "Really don't give a f*** about anything or anyone".
On Friday boss called me in and practically humilated me in front of everybody saying about me going to work, late in the mornings. I did not say a single word. I guess he was right. But even if he wasn't I still wouldn't open by mouth to defend myself. I do go late to work, cause as I wake up I keep thinking that it's going to be another day of me doing nothing from the things I like. NOTHING.
Later on, this friend of mine, and one of the bosses there, asked me what was wrong and why I was in a bad mood. "Is it your work? You don't like it". I nodded, yes, I did not like it and I felt that I wasn't good at it. And of course, cause she is clever and she knows me pretty well, she must have guessed that another reason was my thoughts on "Am-I-Right-for-this-work" thing. Ok, so it's better than the previous ones in many aspects. Can't complain about that. On the other hand, to be really the best at this job you have to be constatly in a good, even "hyper" mood. And I am not! Rarely, these past few years. So I am not fit for this field I guess.
But job is not my only problem these days. Anyway, in another post the other ones. Got to go and write these "happy" articles... HELP!

2 comments:

The Mad Hatter said...

Hey baby,
I love the what you've done to the place ... so inviting ;-)

I'll be back in a bit to say more, just wanted to say "hi" ;-)

From my experience with previous bosses ... I either wanted to kill em or ... f__K em ;-)

More on that later .. for now, heres a kiss X

Love and kisses XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Vida said...

Heyy!!!!
welcome!! missed you! (only a bit ha!)
My previous bosses...wanted to kill one and also fucked one :)

xx