Ok...I am officially BORED. Yes bored.
But not bored like most people. Actually I am so bored, that there's no point beyond that.
Told it to a blogger-friend over the MSN yesterday ( at work and with five deadlines over my head but did not care!).
- So you are bored...
- Yes, very much so. I am so bored and so depressed about my non existent life and the fact that I don't know what to do to make it, well, exciting.
- Well, do you go out?
- Used to. Stopped three weeks ago. Same old.. same things...
- What about cyber-sex?
- Done it. Doesn't work anymore ( oh GOD I am getting old!!!)
- Start playing games on pc!
-Bought an XBOX, remember? Ended up making my sims (game figures) having sex.
- Do something spiritual for God's sake!
- Started power yoga. Loved it but still...
- Do a one night stand!
- Trying to arrange it ( complicated, let's not discuss it).
- Will, in a couple of weeks! But still...
- Experiment! With everything, with yourself, your job, your life etc.
- I have been doing this for 26 years , stopped the last 3.
- Oh dear....so you are bored....Really cannot think of anything else for you to do.
So, that was the end of the conversation. At least, we had a laugh! But still, one day later, I am bored. And it's getting serious. Started looking for jobs over the other side of the Atlantic ( must really stop watching The L Word and Grey's Anatomy).
p.s I have a feeling that this blog...well no one reads it. So that actually makes me feel that I can write anything. And that's really a liberation....really, it is!