19 April 2007

What is my path?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So, the guy magically disappeared...well, I had my part in it, but I am sure if things were working between us, he would make an effort, or for that matter, I would.
Anyways, no harm done if you ask me. Suddenly I realised that I had compromised too much in that situation. But as always, at the end I snapped out of it and did what I thought was right for me.
So what is right when it comes to your life?
I mean, how do you know that the things you decide NOW will be good for you LATER?
Or, what if the decisions you make now, will be bad and you ll end up miserable?
I am not sure how this thing works. However, during the past couple of weeks, I 've been thinking and regreting about the things I did not do, the moments that I was a coward.
I am not even sure if these thoughts are a result of my current - not the most positive- state of mind or just the plain facts.
And on top of that, I am still wondering....I am old enough to know what I want. But I don't.
Aren't I suppose to have chosen by now a path? Or even take risks?
The last time I took a risk was a few years back when I decided to change jobs and my whole career path. But since then I have been such a coward, not taking risks, not choosing.
And it's so frustrating!!

2 comments:

The Mad Hatter said...

My love ... not everything is as simple as we'd like it to be ... not everything is handed to us on a plate for us to devour ... things take time ... it took me years to find the real me ... as Im sure the same goes for many :-)

The time will come ... trust me ... and while your trying to find whatever it is your loking for ... have fun in the meantime
;-)

Never regret anything ... just use it as another lesson you've learned in life!

Kisses xXxXxXxXxXxXx

het (aka quickfit) said...

hiya lady,
Madster with you on that... I was a total wreck for a good few years.. but I still wouldnt change a single thing that I did, loved lost learnt and eventually moved on... the only way to be happy is to be true to yourself.
I do actually try to do the right thing, obviously I dont....thats a post I havent done yet (not quite ready to show you all how much of a deviant I really am.)!!lol
However, I have a rule I try to stick to... every single day I do something that scares me, and every single day I try to do something that makes me feel a different emotion...and believe me there are 1000's of feelings... I know I am a softy, madheaded idiot, but it makes me happy and thats what counts...right ?
V... take a chance honey, go on just once try it...

ciao4now babes xxx