07 May 2008

The Dead End....the birth of a new beginning?

So I split up. After, what 9 months? It was no suprise. Things were over a long time ago, I just chose not to see it. Maybe she didn't either. Maybe this comfort zone suited her. I don't know if I tried to fix things, would help. I really believe there is no future in this relationship. She doesn't want to try, I want to be happy. Maybe it's for the best. Maybe two women, with no experience in such a relationship, aren't meant to be together.
I try not to talk to her. She calls me on job matters and sometimes sends sms for irrelavant things. But she only wants to be friends now. She believes that it's that easy.
Well, for me it's not. I still have feelings. I still care. I still miss "us".
So I keep away from her. Because there's not going to be another try. I can feel it. She is like a wall, no bending.
I feel that I 've neglected my needs in this relationship. I did not handle it well. I let go of myself and was there only for her. Big mistake.Noted, for next time.
When will it be? Well I don't know. Definitely not soon.
I have work to do. To find myself.

No comments: