10 September 2008

A beautiful night and a feeling of emptiness ( in that order)

Last weekend was almost great. Went to this event, the music was excellent, the view of the sea breath taking and there was a lot of drink.
I felt nice. I flirted with the Dj, his friend and of course, that woman, that there is flirting for the past 4 years ( and nothing more).
So I wrote about it on my other blog.
And she ( you know who) must have read it cause half an hour later she smsed me "Hey, when are you going to talk to me again? I miss you".
Of course, why whould I reply? I mean it's pointless.
What I want does not give it and what she wants I cannot give back. So what's they point.
And I was thinking...you know I would want a person, if they wanted me, to make the effort. To write a big email, to come under my place and wait to talk to me. You know, a grand gesture.
She won't do it, I know. But you know... it would be nice if things were different and if there was passion in my life.
I feel empty...and if my emptiness had a shape , it would be a triangle. Sharp on the edges...

No comments: