16 September 2008

Too frustrated

In the past ten days she sms'ed me several times. When she saw that I wasn't going to become soft on her, she started saying the worst things to me. She told me that I am unable to love, that she was dissappointed with me and that there's nothing left for her to feel for me. Right.
And today she contacted me to tell me she's ill. Ok, this is emotional blackmail. I cannot see it otherwise. If she has problems, she should share them with her friends. Not me. She knows I care and she was very suprised when I declined her proposal for dinner. The last message, I received half an hour ago was " There is no room for cold hearted people in my life". You know something?
I 've started to realise that she doesn't care about me, that she uses things to come closer. What for? I have no idea. When I asked her what she felt for me , her only reply was " Is dissapointment a feeling? This is what I feel".
I honestly hope, she won't contact me again. I ran out of strenght, patience, space, everything. I am tired of trying to get over her.
I am tired of torturing me and this blog with things about her.
I want true love in my life. Not self-centred people.

No comments: