02 September 2008

Friends? Well.....not much

The past few days all I do is work. Only.
I don't go out, I don't see people. I just work and then lie on my couch and watch TV. And that's it.
To be honest I started to panick a bit. Am I anti-social?
I feel OBLIGED to call my friends because I am thinking that if I don't do it, they will forget me and I will be left with no people around me. What worries me though, is the "obligation", because otherwise I don't really miss them.
Ok, so this is not normal right? Not missing any of my friends. Or not missing seeing them. Honestly, I am bored. Phew....now I said it. I feel bored with my friends.
I don't want to see them often e.g have a best friend and be on the phone all day with him/her and meet all the time. No, I 'd like to keep my distance.
And since I am being honest, I have to tell you that sometimes I think that I have nothing more to discuss. With none of them. They are interesting people of course, each one with different identity.
Am I going through a crisis? ( I guess)
Is it me who has the problem? ( probably)
Same old? ( certainly)

And I really do dread the weekends - arrange to go out for drinks, meet up people, not cancel it etc. Most of all I dread my non-desire to meet up with my friends.

This is the first post in a long time that is not referred to her. I think of her. She called, I did not answer. Today I woke up and felt as if she never existed....:(

No comments: