16 June 2008

The bigger picture

So the days are passing by, 7 since Monday. I am doing well. Not regretting at all for my decision. Although I am still angry. At myself. This story went too far.
Anyway. So there was the "oh just wanted to tell you a gossip" sms, in which I did not answer. My question is : doesn't she get it?
Maybe she is trying to be friends. Well, this time I will sent my rules. Have the people I want in my life and with my terms. Which is the exact opposite I was doing with her.
A friend of mine, a dearest one who is living abroad now told me something really important in her latest email "Instead of looking at the tree, try to see the forest".
Yes, I really do have a lot of work to do with myself. Oh and, find moments of true happiness.
These days I am busy :)


No comments: