17 June 2008

Closure?

Right after I wrote the previous post, last night, she called me.
We talked for about an hour. She said that she wants ot be in my life, but as friend.
She knew that this story would have a bad ending and her being straight was another reason why things weren't working out. You know....I can see where she is coming from. I understand her.
I yelled at her tough. I was so angry that summer is here and I feel lonely and missing her the whole time. But to tell you the truth, I never imagined myself being with a woman for the rest of my life. I want something that will give me peace and serenity. And living a small country, in a close-minded community means that this someone, cannot be a same sex partner.
With her I felt like I had a partner. Strange feeling for me. But I guess I was ready for a relationship. And she came into my life and became that person that I wanted to share things. But the bad thing was that she was a woman...
Bad luck.

I hope last night's talk was the closure of a very hurtful period.
No one deserves this much unhappiness. I cannt handle it anymore.
I want love that will last.

No comments: